Frequently Asked Questions

Everything You Need To Know About Amrit Sanjivani

Find answers to the most common questions about Amrit Sanjivani Herbal Powder, orders, shipping, refunds, and customer support.

General Questions

1. What is Amrit Sanjivani Herbal Powder?

Amrit Sanjivani Herbal Powder is a premium Ayurvedic wellness formulation made with 15+ carefully selected herbs traditionally used to support vitality, stamina, strength, energy, endurance, and overall wellness.

2. Who can use Amrit Sanjivani Herbal Powder?

This product is specially formulated for adult men looking to support daily wellness, vitality, stamina, confidence, and overall physical performance naturally.

3. Is this an Ayurvedic product?

Yes. Amrit Sanjivani Herbal Powder is made using traditional Ayurvedic herbs and wellness principles.

4. What makes Amrit Sanjivani different?

Our formula combines 15+ Ayurvedic herbs including Ashwagandha, Safed Musli, Shilajit, Shatavari, Kaunch Beej, Gokshura, Amla, and Vidarikand in a premium herbal blend.

5. Is the product made in India?

Yes. Amrit Sanjivani Herbal Powder is proudly manufactured and marketed in India.

Product & Usage Questions

6. How should I consume Amrit Sanjivani Herbal Powder?

Take 1 spoon twice daily with warm water or honey, preferably in the morning and at night.

7. How long should I use the product?

For best results, consistent use along with a healthy lifestyle is recommended. Individual experiences may vary.

8. Can I take the product daily?

Yes. The product is intended for regular daily use according to the recommended serving instructions.

9. Does the product contain natural ingredients?

Yes. The formulation contains Ayurvedic herbs traditionally used for wellness and vitality support.

10. Does the product contain Ashwagandha and Shilajit?

Yes. Both Ashwagandha and Shilajit are included as part of the herbal formulation.

11. What is the net quantity?

Each jar contains 150 grams of herbal powder.

12. What is the shelf life?

The product is best consumed within 15 months from the manufacturing date.

13. How should I store the product?

Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight and moisture. Keep the container tightly closed after use.

Orders & Payments

14. How do I place an order?

Visit our website, complete the order form, and follow the checkout instructions.

15. What payment methods do you accept?

We accept COD, UPI, Credit Cards, Debit Cards, Net Banking, and Digital Wallets.

16. Is Cash on Delivery available?

Yes, Cash on Delivery is available for eligible locations.

17. Will I receive order confirmation?

Yes. Confirmation is sent through WhatsApp, SMS, phone call, or email.

18. Can I modify my order?

Changes may be possible only before the order has been processed or shipped.

Shipping & Delivery

19. How long does delivery take?

Orders are generally delivered within 5–7 business days after dispatch.

20. How long does processing take?

Most orders are processed within 24 hours.

21. Do you ship across India?

Yes. We currently deliver to most serviceable locations across India.

22. How can I track my order?

Tracking information is shared once the order has been dispatched.

23. What if my order is delayed?

Our support team will assist you with shipment updates and resolution.

Returns & Refunds

24. Can I return the product?

Returns are accepted only for verified damaged, defective, or incorrect products.

25. Are opened products eligible for return?

No. Opened, used, or partially consumed products are not eligible.

26. What if I receive a damaged product?

Contact us within 48 hours and provide photos or an unboxing video.

27. What is the reporting window?

Damaged or incorrect products must be reported within 48 hours of delivery.

28. Do you offer exchanges?

No. We currently do not offer product exchanges.

29. How long do refunds take?

Approved refunds are generally processed within 1–3 business days.

30. Can I request a return after 5 days?

No. Requests submitted after 5 days from delivery cannot be accepted.

Customer Support

31. How can I contact support?

WhatsApp: +91 9114404111
Email: support@amritsanjivani.online

32. What information should I provide?

Name, Order Number, Registered Mobile Number, Issue Details, and Photos/Videos if applicable.

33. How quickly do you respond?

We strive to respond to all customer inquiries as quickly as possible during business hours.

Important Notice

34. Is this product intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent diseases?

No. Amrit Sanjivani Herbal Powder is an Ayurvedic wellness supplement intended to support overall wellness, vitality, stamina, strength, and energy. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.


35. Will everyone experience the same results?

No. Individual experiences may vary depending on consistency of use, lifestyle, age, body type, dietary habits, and other personal factors.

Still Need Help?

📱 WhatsApp: +91 9114404111
📧 support@amritsanjivani.online

Our support team is happy to assist you.